Re: "mmap error in paged screen" even with commented BACKGROUND=y

Search this archive.

From: Jean Luc (alllists@home.com)
Date: Sun 06 May 2001 - 16:03:46 IDT

Is there anything more needed than running 'make install'? I've also
recompiled the end application after doing the make install for svgalib, but
no change.
I also tried my luck with forcing the chipset to Mach32 but it didn't fix
it. Mach64 wasn't tried because of the warnings.

If I'm missing any steps, please let me know.

Thanks.