textomde fallbacks after vt switch

Search this archive.

From: Karel Kulhavy (clock@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz)
Date: Sun 14 Apr 2002 - 14:47:40 IDT

Hello

I got svgalib 1.9.13 and print around the screen, do no videomode switches.
I do not use background drawing capability. I do not use raw keyboard. I use
mouse.

When I switch to another text console and back to my svgalib one, with about 50%
probability the monitor clicks two times instead of one and I got the textmode
that is under the program. When this happens I have to press alt-sysrq-k to get rid
of the program because ctrl-c doesn't work.

Otherwise the svgalib works fine.

Is it a bug of svgalib?

--
Karel 'Clock' Kulhavy